There is a lot at stake for North Carolina’s job creators. The goals outlined in North Carolina Vision 2030 are ambitious and it is imperative that we have the right people on Jones Street to make them a reality. We must elect legislators that understand the issues of importance to the business community and have the courage to fight for the pro-business Jobs Agenda.
We need your support if we want to continue to grow the bipartisan Business Caucus in the N.C. House and N.C. Senate. North Carolina Chamber PAC is a nonpartisan tool for the Chamber and its members to support state legislative candidates whose professional background and record on key business issues demonstrate a commitment to preserving and enhancing a positive climate for business and job creation in North Carolina.
Endorsements are made by North Carolina Chamber PAC based on the following criteria:
- Key votes on issues of importance to the business community
- A demonstrated willingness to sponsor or advocate for legislation important to business, as well as avoid sponsoring/supporting bills harmful to business
- Holding position(s) of leadership within their chambers and/or caucuses
- General accessibility and willingness to meet with and discuss issues with representatives of the business community
- Voting records/position on key issues compared to voter preferences within their legislative districts
- Professional backgrounds and experiences in businesses
- General electability in their current races
To help shape North Carolina’s future by donating to North Carolina Chamber PAC, download this form today.