Businesses of nearly every industry, size and county belong to the North Carolina Chamber. You are busy running your business; we are busy serving as your watchdog and advocating at the state legislature in Raleigh. Chamber membership is vital to your business, here’s why:
- Since 1942, the North Carolina Chamber has been the most important advocate for business and economic improvement in our state.
- The Chamber never sleeps; we are your advocates every single day of the year.
- Thousands of voices speak louder than one – join us to be your voice on taxes, workers’ compensation, legal climate, burdensome regulations and more.
- The Chamber’s legislative team is consistently ranked highly in effectiveness.
- NC Chamber events throughout the year allow you to network with other Chamber members and key private sector and government leaders.
- The Chamber focuses on issues that will collectively benefit the business community and state, not on those that impact just any one industry or locality.
There is someone ready to talk to you about membership; just fill out this information sheet and we will get in touch with you!